Thursday, November 13, 2014

Theresa's Remembrance Day Reflection



I chose this picture because even though people sacrificed themselves for our country, we still celebrate in memorial for they died as heroes on the battlefield. We may miss our loved ones but they would not want us to be in sorrow,  they would want us to  be happy and remember how they saved us. We wear a poppy to remind ourselves about the sacrifice they made.





I had never used a mac or iMovie before so I really didn't know what to do. Mika and Sophia added the citations but I don't know how. I know that there's a text feature in iMovie but it's tricky for me to use. Patricia and I both just added our voices in. We had to do a few takes before we could get it right. They were just small mistakes like noises in the background, forgetting the words and so on but other than that, it was pretty easy, other than working with iMovie for the first time, getting used to it and figuring out how to use the microphone.

During this project, it made me think a bit more about the people that died during war and how it's affected us in the long run. I can't really explain it but I've come to appreciate Remembrance Day more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment