Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mika's Photo Essay Assignment



I've been drawing ever since I was about 4 years old and honestly, it's my best friend ever since.

My sketchbook is always there to listen to me. I express all my feelings into it while it just sits there and listen. Every art work has a meaning behind,a thousand word behind it.
The wall is the one who supports me while I draw. I lean into it and just draw everything that has been bothering me or an art that has been stuck in my mind.
The bed comforts me as I draw, it helps me relax a lot. It's also where I get all my inspiration from. 

The book helps me with body structure and clothing, I'm really bad at fashion.



My pencil, sharpie, or anything that can be use for drawing are the one who does the talking for me. It flows into my sketchbook and never stops until it is done telling the story,
But now, I had to leave to them and go onto Digital arts. This is are my new friends. It's much more different from before. 


It's really hard expressing my feeling in a drawing with a mouse, it harder to control unlike a pencil. But I practice everyday so I could draw more smoothly but it doesn't apply any pressure into my drawings.

With the help of keyboard, I undo the mistakes that both me and the mouse have in the drawing.

Afterwards my chair is my new comfort., it does the same thing as my bed does.
I got used to digital art with my mouse but a new friend came along, a wacom intuos tablet. 


It works the same thing as a pencil and a sketchbook.


 At first I was gonna give up on digital art but my idol, Seo Jin, was the reason why I stayed. All her artworks are amazing, especially her coloring. This are a few of her artwork.


And this is my way of her using her coloring strategies. This one is with a mouse.



And this one is with the tablet.


Drawing will forever be my best friend. I don't care if someone is better than me or hates my drawing style. All it matter is that it helps me express my feelings and make friends. It helps me think about what I want to be in the future and be the person I am right now.

4 comments:

  1. I love the marker picture. <3 The way you expressed your photos is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story was really good! and your drawings are really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mika
    Set up of Blog (5)
    Labels
    Title
    Published You have done this correctly (5)

    Set up of body (10)
    Photos
    Writeup
    Presentation You have done this properly (10)

    Story (25)
    Describe why your subject is important or have a story! You have told a story that is important to you. Impressive art story and how it brings you enjoyment.

    Quality of Photos 35
    Edits
    tell a story You went back and edited your photos they now tell the story better. Some of them are still regular and not spectacular. (31)

    ReplyDelete