Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Aindrea's Photo Essay

---

Picture 1.jpg
  Many people never really think Winnipeg is beautiful.
Picture 2.jpg

"It's nothing special," they would say.

IMG_5441.JPG

You see, I'm not the type to assume things quickly.

IMG_5442.JPG

Like how I didn't assumed that these windows could never be anything special.

Picture 3.jpg

But if you took a walk with me, you will discover....

Picture 4.jpg

....and see....

IMG_5501.JPG

....and know...

IMG_5519.JPG

....that simple things could be something special. Just like this light.

IMG_5533.JPG

I like to think that everything has its own inner beauty. 



IMG_5492.JPG




No matter how dull the colors are or how boring it looks,

IMG_5546.JPG

or how it all has a similar color.

IMG_5486.JPG

Nothing can ever be ugly.

IMG_5550.JPG

Now, who says Winnipeg isn't anything special.

P.S. I know that the story was probably really dramatic, but I couldn't think of anything else. 
P.P.S. Sorry it was late. Never again. I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment